VIKING 700 - a sea boat with a completely aluminum, modern design, enabling its use on the waters of salty and sweet, both for fishing and for special tasks by State services and emergency services.
VIKING 700 - SEE BOAT (click the link)
VIKING 700 - a sea boat with a completely aluminum, modern design, enabling its use on the waters of salty and sweet, both for fishing and for special tasks by government departments and emergency services, such as .: WOPR, Fire, Military, Police, State or Volunteer Fire Fisheries, Customs Service, Border Protection, Nature Conservation and others. If you are interested by boat from specialized services, at their request, we offer the possibility of equipping the boat in their required to enable them to efficient operation of specialized equipment. We offer the possibility of any optional equipment hull arrangement in accordance with the wishes of the client (the cockpit canopy, equipment echolocation - sonar, sonar, plotters, GPS, radar, etc.). The boat has a certificate necessary for its use in marine conditions.
VIKING 700 - another model of sea boat, on which we worked intensively. We designed this boat and we will build in two versions sister (OPEN and SLX). Boat provides enough space for 8 people crew (6 + 2), a cabin equipped with a toilet, equipped with all necessary navigational tools and a built-roofed cabin for the entire crew. Designed to work with stern drive engines up to 300 hp or with inboard to 170 hp. Project category C.
Basic specifications boat Viking 700:
- The length of the fuselage - ca '700 cm;
- The width of the hull (no fenders) - 249 cm;
- Dipping into the water line - 40 cm;
- Displacement to KLW - 2050 kg
- Recommended motor power - 150 - 170 hp;
- Estimated mass of raw hull - ca '1000 kg;
- Bottom, transom - 5 mm aluminum sheet;
- Sides, the floor of the cockpit - 4 mm aluminum sheet;
- Deck - aluminum sheet 3 and 4 mm;
- Wheelhouse and fittings - aluminum sheet 3 mm;
- Stiffener (frames, stringers) - aluminum sheet 4 and 5 mm;
- Handle design of the engine ("bracket") - 10 mm;
- Fuel tank capacity - approx. 170 l
- Cast - 6 to 8 people;
- Seats - 6 (of which 4 under the roof);
- Design category C;
- Safety Certificate Polish Register of Shipping.
Equipment basic version Viking 700:
- Sanitary cabin with marine toilet
- Stove + sink
- Rod holders on the rail and on top of the wheelhouse
- Stern ladder
- Windshield wiper
- Reservoir for fresh water;
- Folding table top;
- Additional slots for the legs + chairs;
- Instead of a double toilet seat;
- Folding canopy over the cockpit;
We are able to meet almost any customer request (for example: building a platform aft with ladder for divers) if it does not affect the safety and design, ensuring high quality, durability, precision and aesthetic finish.