VIKING 550 - this is one of the best this kind of boats made from aluminum in Europe. The boat is our completely own idea, the latest model series, the prototype resulting from the Polish-Norwegian cooperation was established before more than a dozen years ago in Norway.
VIKING 550 - SEE BOAT (click the link)
VIKING 550 - this is one of the best this kind of boats made from aluminum in Europe. The boat is our completely own idea, the latest model series, the prototype resulting from the Polish-Norwegian cooperation was established before more than a dozen years ago in Norway. Previous, produced in Norway versions of this boat were in the absolute forefront boats made of aluminum, operated by sea anglers on the Scandinavian waters, referring unprecedented success there, and assessments of their users do not have many unmatched.
VIKING 550 is a naval boat with a completely aluminum, modern design, enabling its use on the waters of salty and sweet, both for fishing and for special tasks by government departments and emergency services, such as .: WOPR, Fire, Military, Police, State or Volunteer Guard Fisheries, Customs Service, Border Protection, Nature Conservation and others. If you are interested by boat from specialized services, at their request, we offer the possibility of equipping the boat in their required to enable them to efficient operation of specialized equipment. We offer the possibility of any optional equipment hull arrangement in accordance with the wishes of the client (the cockpit canopy, equipment echolocation - sonar, sonar, plotters, GPS, radar, etc.). The boat has a certificate necessary for its use in marine conditions.
We are able to meet almost any customer request if it does not affect the structure and safety, ensuring high quality, durability, precision and aesthetic aspect of our boat. Each boat can be equipped with any navigation equipment and other indicated by the buyer. Optionally, in each version, we offer mounting anchor with electric or manual winch.
Extremely strong and robust Viking 550 leads to the conclusion that safety and ease of use is its undeniable advantage. In extremely harsh marine environments, where rocks and high tide is the first and major enemy of every boat, the tests proved that the four-millimeter sheet metal, even when a strong impact in the rocks did not undergo visibly deformed, and the more risk there is no evidence of its Breakthrough . Guarantor of security at sea are placed under the floor and in the bow section the boat buoyancy chambers. High boards, railings and tested steering system allow free running of this modern, solidly made with attention to detail and fully secure unit, even after hard zafalowanym sea. The unit provides a fully comfortable Fishing simultaneously by four anglers (supplied rod holders for four posts) and the maximum boat cast to 6 people.
What is worth emphasizing, because of the structural qualities of the boat and its very shallow draft, the unit is also well suited for shallow and rocky waters (eg. Lakes, rivers).
VIKING 550 is offered by us for sale in versions:
- VIKING 550 - basic version - from the wheelhouse aft;
- VIKING 550 C - version from the wheelhouse positioned centrally on the board, with two additional seats aft;
- VIKING 550 LC - version from the wheelhouse centrally located and with shelter for the skipper;
- VIKING 550 LS - version from the wheelhouse located at the stern and shelter for the skipper and passenger side;
- VIKING 550 HT - version with a cabin in the bow section
Basic specifications boat Viking 550:
- The length of the fuselage - 550 cm;
- Waterline length - 468 cm;
- The width of the hull without fenders - 217 cm;
- Width of KLW - 202 cm;
- Dipping into the water line - 27 cm;
- Displacement to KLW - 1165 kg;
- Recommended motor power - up to 70 hp;
- Zz side rail height - from 85 cm at the lowest point to 98 in the highest;
- The amount of side max. (With fairing) - <195 cm;
- The depth of the cockpit (floor to deck) - 68 - 78 cm;
- The depth of the cockpit (floor-to-rail) - 81 - 93 cm;
- Construction companies - buoyancy;
- Thickness aluminum sheet - 4 mm;
- Space buoyancy chambers - ca'1560 dcm3;
- Assumed mass of raw aluminum hull (sheet + profiles) without an engine - ca '446 kg;
- Control panel located on the aft (optional choice central);
- Density - up to 6 people;
- Aluminum sheet type - PA -13 Nautic, completely resistant to salt sea water;
- Design category C;
To drive the boat, we recommend Outboard Outboard engine four - column L (508 mm) with a capacity of 40 - 70 hp;
- VIKING 550 C - has been equipped with additional seating at the helm for two people, and the wheelhouse was placed in the middle of the deck. This solution offers greater possibilities comfortable transportation of more passengers through which the individual becomes more universal boat. without losing anything of its assets use by fishermen - on the contrary - it allows them to more comfortable fishing.
- VIKING 550 LC - this is the next development of the model 550. This model is designed not only for fishing, but also is an excellent choice for motorboat tourism purposes. By moving the center of the deck wheelhouse we can seat an additional person at the helmsman. On the big board you upon request, eg. Install a removable tourist table which will make swimming the boat will become even more comfortable.
- VIKING 550 LS - is another option, especially (but not only) for anglers who are looking for fish in the sea far. Permanent Viking 550 adapted carport skipper. No need to argue that such a solution is extremely useful during the downpour. Returning to the port does not need to be exposed to driving rain soaking through. The roof over the control board protects and gives shelter, which undoubtedly affects the safety of navigating the waterway in very difficult weather conditions.
- VIKING 550 HT - is another option, especially (but not only) for anglers who are looking for fish in the sea far. Permanent Viking 550 cabin in the bow section. It is ideal for swimming in difficult weather conditions, with large waves or wind.