VIKING 390 - aluminum fishing boat with a double and sealed completely flat floor, designed for large lakes and rivers and marine coastal waters for 4-person cast including 3 comfortably angling anglers.
VIKING 390 - SEE BOAT (click the link)
VIKING 390 - aluminum fishing boat with a double and sealed completely flat floor, designed for large lakes and rivers and marine coastal waters for 4-person cast including 3 comfortably angling anglers. Boat aluminum completely resistant to corrosion by sea water, produced in several versions of equipment, and their prices are dependent on the same equipment.
Boat is offered in three standard trim levels:
- VIKING 390
- VIKING 390 A
- VIKING 390 B
Basic specifications boat Viking 390:
- The length of the fuselage - 390 cm;
- Waterline length - 331 cm;
- The total width of the hull - 185 cm;
- The width of the hull without fenders - 175 cm;
- Width of KLW - 156 cm;
- Dipping into the water line - 14 cm;
- Displacement to the water line - 393 kg;
- The amount of side max. (Supplied with the fairing) - 91 cm;
- The depth of the cockpit (floor to deck) - 55 - 61 cm;
- The depth of the cockpit (floor-to-rail) - 63 - 70 cm;
- The thickness of the aluminum sheet (type PA-13) - 3 mm;
- Design: air space;
- Space buoyancy chambers - 650 dm3 (with the 440 dm3 under the floor and 210 dm3 in the bow);
- Assumed mass of raw aluminum hull (sheet + profiles) without an engine - ca '170 kg;
- Construction unsinkable buoyancy;
- Bow air chamber;
- Double sealed deck (Safety Cabinet);
- Completely flat floor;
- Automatic water flow from the deck without having to mount a bilge pump;
- Density - up to 4 people (3 comfortably and fishing);
- Design category C;
To drive the boat, we recommend Outboard Outboard motor - column L (508 mm) with a capacity of max. up to 20 hp.
Equipment basic version Viking 390:
- Bench middle;
- Rod holders;
- 12 volt gel battery;
- Roll bow;
- Roll stern.
Viking 390 is equipped with a small 12-volt battery and LED lighting. Power consumption is negligible and quiet enough for sonar and an all-night illumination of the deck. After completion of fishing battery is housed in a jacket pocket and not have to carry heavy and awkward automotive batteries.
This unit is also equipped with oars that are often needed to quietly swim on fishing in the reeds or in the event of engine failure, swim to shore.
Viking 390 A additionally instead of the middle bench seat was provided year. This solution is dedicated primarily for spinning anglers. Convenience and comfort for long hours on the water is important. Night lighting deck is not used in any other fishing boats produced in Poland. It is a solution that while fishing at night saves a lot of nerves and allows without holding the flashlight on his forehead, set up bait on the hook and odhaczać caught fish.
If you add to this rod holders and holders for trolling those fitted to the Viking 390A, this boat is undoubtedly an attraction for angling market.
Viking 390 B is the most feature rich fishing unit 390 series: additionally equipped with a folding roof (kaport two-piece with folding frame), cup holders, liner board resistant to weathering, roll bow to the anchor.
Examples of some of the opportunities offered additional retrofitting a boat of this series: Console with wind deflector and wheel, helmsman chair, additional swivel chair, lockers at the stern, bow, long locker pole alongside, compass, depth gauge, probe, upholstered seat and so on.
We are able to meet almost any customer request if it does not affect the safety and design, ensuring high quality, durability, precision and aesthetic finish.